$80K - $100K(Ladders Estimates)
The Senior Developer will code and test application programs, provide application support to internal customers and update complex system configuration artifacts. The Senior Developer will also produce business requirements, functional and technical specifications, test plans and implementation plans. The Senior Developer will participate and assist in system technical designs and software evaluations.
· Application program code (including testing and debugging code at the unit test level)
· Application support (including after hours and on-call 24/7 coverage on a rotational basis)
· Updated system configuration artifacts
· Business requirements
· Functional and technical specifications
· Solution Recommendations
· System Integration Test Plans
· Executed system integration test plans and documentation of results
· Business Cases
· Production Implementation Plans
· Production Implementations with Production Technical Services, Operations and other application staff
· Lead production implementations.
· Lead medium and large sized development efforts.
· Demonstrate an understanding of the Arbella software development life cycle.
· Maintain a detailed knowledge of the applications assigned.
· Maintain proficiency in the specific programming languages and development tools needed to support assigned applications.
· Maintain a detailed knowledge of insurance products and forms.
· Maintain a detailed knowledge of insurance billing and rating processes.
· Train, coach and mentor team members.
Valid Through: 2019-10-14