- Design and develop highly scalable, resilient cloud micro services and APIs that interface with
devices, mobile applications, third-party services and applications, cloud infrastructure, and other
- Collaborate with front-end and mobile app teams to develop product features and services
- Mentor the development team on best practices in areas of technical expertise
- Work with QA on developing testing processes, frameworks, and automation strategies
- Work with platform architects on software and system optimizations, helping to identify and remove
potential performance bottlenecks
- Stay up to date on relevant technologies, trends and opportunities.
Experience / Job Requirements:
- Minimum 8 years of experience in software development.
- Technical expert in Angular, micro-services, node.js, must have 3+ years recent experience
- 5+ years working in software development for cloud, web or mobile applications
- Experience using and developing REST APIs, using tools such as RAML and Swagger / OpenAPI.
- Individual must be able to interact effectively with Microsoft SQL Server databases. Knowledge of SQL Stored Procedures and Views a plus.
- Familiarity with Agile software development methodology.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills.
- Experience with single sign-on, social login, session management, user profiles, and user identity and
authentication frameworks such as OAuth a strong plus.