- You want to be on the leading edge of a monumental change in IT
- You enjoy venturing into new territory and think of yourself as a “builder”
- You appreciate the balance of a dynamic and entrepreneurial culture led by an experienced management team
- You want to contribute to the success of a growing company
- You are committed to the success of clients and your colleagues
About the Senior Dev Ops Engineer
Although we are headquartered in Boston, our clients are located across the US. We are flexible on location – you may work remotely from any US location, as long as you are able to travel to client locations at least 50%.
As a Senior Dev Ops Engineer, you will:
- Help transform traditional IT to modern DevOps processes.
- Use cutting edge technology to create innovative solutions.
- Implement automation for deployments, IasC, CI/CD, security, and cloud operations.
- Travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%).
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Technical Science, or equivalent experience
- 3+years’experience with coding orscriptinglanguages – with at least two of the following:
- Perl, Python
- Experience in executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices.
- Strong technical foundation in a number of the following tools andtechnologies:
- Windows and/or Linux (Ubuntu/Debian and/or RedHat/Centos/Fedora)
- Desktop Virtualization, Development tools (VMware, Hyper-V or VirtualBox)
- 5+ years Cloud computing experience: AWS, Google – GCP/GAE/GCE, Rackspace Cloud, Azure
- 3+years’experience ininfrastructureautomation
- Cloud Formation
- Build tools: Maven, Gradle, Ant, NAnt, MSBuild, Rake, GNU Make
- Continuous integration tools: TeamCity, Jenkins, Cruise Control, Bamboo, AWS CodePipelines, TravisCI
- Git SCM tools
- Application servers, servlet containers, and web servers: WebSphere, Tomcat, Jetty, Nginx, Mongrel, Microsoft IIS, Apache HTTP server
- Logging – Splunk, SumoLogic, Graylog, Kibana, Logstash, AWS CloudWatch Logs
- Monitoring – AWS CloudWatch, Nagios, New Relic, Alert Logic, App Dynamics, Boundary
- Proven ability to thrive and succeed in a dynamic, fast growing, startup environment
- Must have the ability to travel and work onsite at client locations (typically 50%)
Job ID 1012452