Our Designers are makers and storytellers that use design to bring ideas to life. They lead projects into uncharted creative territories without blinking. They’re design fundamentalists, but approach projects with rational and innovative mindsets. They extend visual language, always mindful of how it looks and how it works.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Senior Designer at R/GA:
On any given day you might
- Execute top quality design work in line with agency standards
- Manage the quality of design throughout all phases of a project
- Mentor and manage Designers and Junior Designers
- Participate constructively in inter-department and cross-service line communications
- Work with Creative and Art Directors to ensure design work exceeds client expectations
The ideal person
- Has a proven ability to produce cutting edge creative work, and a master-level understanding of design, including typography and layout
- Exhibits exceptional communication skills within the agency team and with clients
- Has outstanding presentation skills
- Is a master of HTML, Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash, as well as emerging interactive design trends
- Can lead a team and mentor junior team members
- Must have experience in creating visual interface designs for websites and mobile applications.
- If you have worked in product development sprints before.
- 6+ years’ experience designing for the web and mobile
- Proficiency in Mac OSX, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office and Acrobat