You are a mission driven designer, passionate about creating experiences that can directly improve the lives of millions of people. You excel at crafting compelling visual narratives that align with our brand and overall tone. You care deeply about creating seamless and consistent experiences and you are an advocate for the power of design to solve real problems for real people.
You’ll help define how our foundational brand is applied across all of our marketing touchpoints and how it will evolve over time.
- Lead design for all marketing efforts, including social media, landing pages, and our corporate website.
- Align our marketing visual language to our design system and develop brand guidelines to guide the team in all future work
- Deliver pixel perfect, high fidelity design solutions for a broad range of marketing touchpoints
- Comfortable working throughout the end-to-end design process and sharing your work in design critique and with stakeholders along the way
- Ability to take projects from concept to completion, exploring a range of solutions and getting design team and stakeholder feedback along the way
- Contribute to and operationalize our design system
- Collaborate with copywriters to conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns that include email, text, digital, video, and more.
- Help to shape the design culture at AbleTo by working with other designers to build a strong practice, communicating design value and solutions across the organization, and regularly providing feedback to other designers.
- 5+ years as a Designer for marketing materials and campaigns
- Nice to have: Experience in mental health or healthcare