This position will create user interfaces for our web sites and customer-facing digital experiences, including the execution of any associated research and usability testing.
Produce Effective UX Designs:
- Conceive and present multiple UX design solutions within an iterative design process.
- Produce any necessary UX communication & support documentation including information architectures, taxonomies, wireframes and interaction models, workflows, and functional notation.
- Produce concept screens for the purpose of illustration and/or business decision-making.
- Produce high and/or low-fidelity prototypes.
- Conduct usability tests and/or assist with larger usability productions.
- Identify Use Cases & Design Cases that effectively reflect requirements & user goals.
- Perform competitive assessments and/or conduct industry research on related design needs.
- Recommend features, functionality and specific interactions based on analysis of business goals and user needs.
- Work with Project Managers in Technology to define & document functional requirements. Under supervision, collaborate with business partners and technical teams to ensure flawless integration with back-end technology and a great user experience.
- Produce or assist with the creation of development-ready assets in partnership with Brand creative teams.
- Perform QA prior to project launches.
- Ensure consistency and best-practice design within and across digital properties for all brands by complying to style guidelines and reusing common design elements and functional mechanics.
- Promote and follow internal design & business processes.
- Provide reasonable assessments and assist with issue tracking.
- Drive effective completion of all project deliverables on or before deadline.
- Ensure proper reflection of Brand sensibility within our designs.
- Bachelor's Degree with emphasis on interactive design, graphic design or communications preferred* 5 years' experience in web design, with a strong emphasis on user experience and usability and at least 3+ year's direct Digital Commerce experience.
- Strong interactive design portfolio.
- History of success working with large groups and multiple disciplines including technology, marketing, and creative. History working with Merchandising groups a plus.
- Strong to expert knowledge of all relevant design applications (Photoshop, wireframe tools, etc.)
- Ability to develop prototypes a major plus.
- General familiarity with web analytics and related user research tools.
- Sensitivity to brand aesthetics and ability to work within a diversity of styles. Fashion experience a major plus.