Req. ID: 99022
We are searching for a senior or higher level design verification engineer for our Milpitas, CA office.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
You will be responsible for logic design verification of Micron’s non-volatile memory designs, including advanced 3D NAND and other emerging technologies. This role could also grow to a leadership responsibility leading Design Verification projects.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Full-chip functional verification on Micron’s non-volatile memory design projects
- TestBench Development in SystemVerilog targeting complete functionality coverage
- Support of assertion and coverage-driven methodology
- Behavioral model development of Micron’s non-volatile memory
- Support of design verification methodology enhancements
- Technical support to verification team members in Micron’s China and other global offices
Successful candidate for this position will have:
- Five to fifteen years of experience in large scale logic design verification projects
- Solid knowledge and experience in SystemVerilog object-oriented language
- Solid knowledge and experience of TestBench development in SystemVerilog
- Experience in verification methodologies such as UVM
- Experience in behavioral model development
- Experience in scripting language such as TCL and PERL
- Experience in non-volatile memory designs such as NAND flash
- Experience in leading Design Verification projects
- MS degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent
We recruit, hire, train, promote, discipline and provide other conditions of employment without regard to a person's race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, veteran’s status, or other classifications protected under law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members' disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Each manager, supervisor and team member is responsible for carrying out this policy. The EEO Administrator in Human Resources is responsible for administration of this policy. The administrator will monitor compliance and is available to answer any questions on EEO matters.