n this role, you will develop the verification environment for Marvell Fusion Baseband processor, including reference models and bus-functional monitors
and drivers and contribute to the methodology behind such development.
Activities may include:
- Writing a verification test plan using random techniques and coverage analysis and working with designers to ensure it is complete.
- Developing tests and tuning the environment to achieve coverage goals.
- Own and debug failures in simulation to root cause problems
- Analysis/closure of code and functional coverage.
- Transforming the requirements from the engineering teams into software tools that are both easy to use and scalable within a highly parallel compute environment.
- Unit and regression testing of software tools.
- Experience with System Verilog, preferably UVM.
- Experience with writing a detailed test plan and building a sophisticated, directed, random-verification environment.
- Experience with scripting language such as Python or Perl and EDA Verification tools.
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design and implementation.
- Sharp debug skills
- Prior experience with verifying 5G based protocols is a plus.
- Diligent, detail-oriented, and willing to take initiative and handle assignments with minimal supervision.
- Requires the ability to accept and work with differing opinions
- Have an Open-minded developer mentality.
- Must be able to learn on the fly and work in a fast-paced environment
- BS Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or Computer Science with 10+ years of verification experience (or MS/PhD with 5+ years’ experience)