Work with high-speed, low power digital circuit designs from definition to implementation. Own or be involved in all aspects of the verification flow from initial test planning to coverage and sign-off closure, while providing technical leadership to the team.
Verification of critical high speed, low power digital designs at IP and System level using both coverage driven random and directed testing techniques as well as formal verification.
Building testbench components such as test and sequence libraries, monitors, models and BFMs by applying objected oriented programming verification techniques following UVM methodology.
- BS degree in Electronics or Computer Engineering with 5 to 7 years of experience or BS + MS degree with 4 to 5 years of experience
- Strong background in ASIC Design flow and Design Verification
- Proficient in Verilog, C++ and System Verilog
- Experience verifying designs using UVM, OVM or VMM
- Familiarity with industry standard high-speed protocols such as PCIe, Ethernet, SATA and USB is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with pronounced attention to detail
- Capable of independently driving tasks and activities to completion in an organized and timely manner with excellent quality
Push Boundaries, Deliver Innovation and Change the World! In this role you will be given an opportunity to work on the next generation technology that will be part of future AMD Microprocessors powering Gaming Consoles, Servers and Personal Computers as well as Graphics Cards and VR sets. This team also is responsible for the Design and Verification of several critical as well as the integration to other subsystems and SoC. The Design and Design Verification groups within this team are also responsible for developing a balanced architecture between power consumption and performance, delivering high complexity RTL code creating advanced testbenches using cutting edge verification techniques.
Requisition Number: 62863