Are you someone who looks at a roadway and sees a piece of a puzzle? Do you want to be part of creating infrastructure that safely and efficiently moves people, goods, and vehicles through our world? Erdman Anthony is looking for you.
Erdman Anthony, a nationally recognized, award-winning engineering firm known for complex, high-profile engineering projects, is seeking a senior-level manager to lead project managers, team leaders, and marketing coordinators in the transportation core business group in our Buffalo, NY office. A motivated seller/doer will assist with efforts to expand and diversify our client base and cross-sell services to new and existing clients.
- Bachelor of Science degree in civil engineering; advanced degreepreferred
- New York state professional registration required
- Minimum of 15years of experience, with a focus on highway and bridge projects in New York
- Experience with New York State Department ofTransportation (NYSDOT) and Locally Administered Federal Aid (LAFA) projects preferred
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills, including proposal and report writing
- Experience with client interaction, developing proposals, and cost estimates
- Designexperience encompassing professional and project management, with a focus on highway and bridge projects in New York
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Positive, energetic, and cooperative with customers and internal staff.