We are seeking a Senior Design Engineer for a leading division of a Fortune 250 manufacturer located in Central Nebraska.
In this role, you will design and develop new products and their component parts for assigned product groups, and you?ll enjoy the challenge and exposure of working on some of the most advanced and complex engineering projects for the division.
You will manage projects from conception through release for production, and supportsales with technical and design assistance for OEM and private label accounts.
- Design and develop filtration products that are manufactured from the most effective and cost efficient materials.
- Research product application requirements and specifications.
- Communicate information on new or updated products to involved departments and personnel.
- Work with manufacturing, purchasing, and sales on selecting new materials and processes for new and existing items.
- Handle issues requests for parts and assembly detail drawings; complete drawings as needed.
- Approve quality assurance reports covering the initial production of parts and products.
- Direct maintenance of certain department technical data on component parts, customer blueprints, and specifications.
- Meet with customers and suppliers to discuss matters relating to new product and part specifications.
- 4-yeardegree in Engineering or Technologyrequired.
- 7+years? related experience, including product design.
- Advanced CAD use and Microsoft Office proficiency. Experience with ERP/MRP systems.