Are you a Junior or Senior Design Engineer seeking new opportunities near the Wixom, MI area?
Our client requires all employees to Citizens of the United States
Salary: $70-90K+ based on experience
Top reasons to work with us?
- We are representing a leading analog and digital control products serving a variety of industries.
- As a Design Engineer, we can get you to a decision maker quickly, avoiding any delay in your search for the right job that fits.
This position is responsible for delivering the following:
- Lead and support a team of electrical engineers on the design and the development of the electrical electronics and instrumentation.
- Research and design of electronic products, this includes testing, documentation, and manufacturing support of electronic products.
- Responsible for leading or executing electrical project monitoring and control activities such as: work planning, team meetings, and open issues.
- Plans and formulates engineering activities according to project requirements.
- Provide technical expertise in product development lead and/or participate in the design and development of new products.
- Assume engineering responsibility for all product development phases, including quoting, breadboards, prototypes, testing, validation and release to production.
- Generate schematics, bill of material, and PCB layout guidelines
- Review and evaluate test results Identify root cause of problems and provide corrective actions and recommendations.
- Knowledge of CAD parts/library maintenance, and manufacturing support.
- Knowledge CAD, schematic, and layout skills.
- Supports new project planning, scheduling, preliminary design, and costing efforts.
- Ability to use analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion devices, and familiarity with the PCI-Express, PCI and VME buses.
What you need to be successful in this role:
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (BSEE), and/or Computer Engineering (BSCE) degree and/or Master?s degree in Electronics.
- Minimum of 2+ years?experience using and designing with FPGA products, VHDL and schematic capture tools.
Send us your resume so we can engage in a conversation about you, and how this role may take your career to a new level.