There are a number of Classifications of Software and Hardware Engineers necessary to meet the company objectives. This job covers only the Senior Member of the Technical Staff to provide systems support to key Aragio clients. The minimum requirements are as follows:
Senior Member of Technical Staff (>15 years experience plus program/people management)
- BSEE or equivalent (4 - 5 years in an accredited University) plus 15 years Experience
- MSEE or equivalent (5 to 6 years at accredited Universities) plus 14 years Experience
- Education Focus on Electronics and/or Computer Science (MS-DOS and UNIX)
- Knowledge of Semiconductor Materials, Products, Circuitry, and Design Flows
- Experience with Electronic Hardware used for Measurement and Design
- Experience/Knowledge of Software (SW) Tools and Methodology for new SW Design
- Experience with Printed Circuit Board Layout and Design Methodology
- Ten Years Design Experience with Basic Design Tools (Pspice/HSPICE/AutoCAD)
- Twelve Years of Customer interface and system design requirements
- Five to Eight Years Design Experience with Industry Std Design Tools (Cadence, Mentor, Synopsys, etc.)
- Detailed training in Project Management and Total Quality Control (TQC) Concepts
- Ability to Plan and Execute a complex program while directing several groups of Hardware and/or Software engineers
- Experience/Knowledge of Hardware (HW) and Systems Design which establishes the individual as an expert in his particular field. Based on this Knowledge/Experience, makes decisions and recommendations that are recognized as authoritative and have a far-reaching impact on extensive engineering activities.
- Person must demonstrate key knowledge and expertise which contributes to ARAGIO’s strategic needs and direction.