Fishbeck is looking to add an experienced design-focused architect to our Architectural team. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to get involved with a variety of project types, including: higher education, medical, and commercial projects.
The candidate selected will work with our design team to:
- Create and develop planning and design concepts as the lead designers on large scale projects.
- Mentor, provide oversight, and collaborate with architects and designers to ensure integrated and cohesive designs.
- Present design solutions for internal review and to clients.
- Communicate design decisions to owners, users and A/E design team members.
- Support marketing efforts through proposal development and interviews.
- Guide the development of renderings and presentation drawings for interview pursuits, client presentations, and internal meetings.
- Develop collaborative rapport with co-workers and clients.
Minimum Physical Requirements
Mobility to work in an office setting, use standard office equipment, visual acuity to read printed materials and a computer screen, and hearing and speech to communicate in person or over the telephone. Accommodation may be made for some of these physical demands for otherwise qualified individuals who require and request such accommodation.
Bachelor's Degree in Architecture
Desired Job Experience
- Licensure preferred.
- 10+ years of architectural experience working on higher education, medical, and commercial projects.
- LEED AP preferred.
- Working knowledge of engineering systems to engage with staff in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Proven record of successful communication with clients and building client relationships and trust.
- Proficiency with Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Experience leading or collaborating with other designers and design teams.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software.