Client Solutions is the team responsible for managing client success for all new Addepar clients. Deployment Managers take the lead in ensuring that we are efficiently and effectively onboarding and supporting some of the world’s most sophisticated investors. Deployment Managers are focused on identifying how Addepar can unlock significant value for our clients’ businesses and regularly call upon their analytical skills in order to advise clients on how to model and examine their financial portfolios and assets. Deployment Managers have a deep understanding of both finance and technology, take ownership of our clients’ happiness, manage client projects, and direct and motivate internal Addepar teams on project initiatives.
Addepar is looking for a Sr. Deployment Manager tosupport our fast-growing business with wirehouses, private banks, and other largefinancial institutions. Our ideal candidate has superior skills and a track record ofworking withfinancial data and technology. The candidate thrives working in a team setting but also can take ownership over projects and initiatives. The Deployment Manager is expected to display a strong sense of self-reliance as well as the ability to collaborate with Addepar teams including our Sales, Relationship Management, Product, Data, and Engineering teams. Addepar deployment projects have varied complexities andrequired skills, thus the ideal candidatemust either be an excellent project manager and possess a deep understanding of our target markets, or have a proven track record of developing technical tools for software implementations.
- Manage and own the success of onboarding complex clients onto the Addepar platform
- Leverage technical and industry expertise to transition large data sets and client workflows onto Addepar
- Effectively set, manage, and communicate expectations both internally and externally
- Prioritize and context-switch effectively to execute on simultaneous projects, seeing each through to the finish line
- Think critically and take action to improve our current processes and tools both internally and externally as our client base expands
- Be an expert on all things Addepar; liaise with internal Addepar teams on key strategic initiatives
- Be the lead project manager on complex, multi-phased projects. Determine the appropriate project structure, resourcing plan, milestones, and ensure delivery against those goals
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 6 years and a Master’s degree; or 3 years and a PhD
- Superior project management and client communication skills
- Proven track record of delivering on complex projects with multiple stakeholders and marshaling resources to deliver necessary requirements
- Professional experience managing complex software implementation projects and work streams in financial services dealing directly with clients, vendors, and financial data, and/or experience developing technical solutions
- The ideal candidate must be independent, adaptable, and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for technology and finance and a deep desire to be involved with the next generation of change
- Occasional travel to meet with clients in the U.S.
- [Bonus] Certifications relevant to managing projects (PMP, CAPM)
- [Bonus] Certifications relevant to financialinvesting (CFA, CFP)
- [Bonus] Previous experience with APIs, SQL, or programming/scriptinglanguages such as Python
- [Bonus] Led software consolidation, implementation and adoption for various business units