About the Position
Our demand generation team is breaking records left and right, but we're just scratching the surface. We need a Sr. Demand Generation Manager to help us take our campaigns and digital marketing to the next level. This person will drive campaigns from soup to nuts, from concept to completion, and ensure a strongly conceived and flawlessly executed pre/during/post campaign launch experience that drives lead generation, opportunity volume, and pipeline creation. The focus is on driving net new business for our sales team and includes tactics like ABM, webinars, email marketing, nurturing, SEM, paid social, content syndication, and more. You'll be joining a demand generation team of A-players that includes events and marketing operations.
Why join the Airship marketing team? Our fearless marketing leader is the former SVP Marketing from Salesforce Community Cloud, we recently announced that we hit financial breakeven, we're a Leader in both the Gartner Magic Quadrant and the Forrester Wave for our product category, and we've just acquired the top push notification / mobile CRM company in continental Europe, making Airship the worldwide leader in digital customer engagement.
Airship is on a tear with exciting projects and tough challenges on the horizon. Now is the time to join the leading digital customer engagement company and grow your marketing career!
What You'll Do
- Create, oversee, execute, and optimize campaigns that drive leads and pipeline.
- Own paid media channels and be the expert in leveraging the right channel for the right audience and campaign message.
- Lead efforts that include cross-functional stakeholders to tie together campaigns into complete initiatives and develop themes for webinars, content campaigns, and product launches that support our personas, verticals, and account targets.
- Coordinate with sales and SDR team on campaign follow up.
- Monitor campaign performance, track against goals, and prepare and distribute campaign performance reports.
- Oversee digital marketing agency to drive efficient lead generation through SEM campaigns.
- Act as webinar producer and project manager.
- Support the global events team in leveraging channels to promote participation and drive registration.
- Conceptualize, build and optimize nurturing programs that tie into broader campaign themes to maximize conversion of existing marketing database to pipeline.
- Create campaign packages that can be leveraged and quickly executed by global counterparts.
Ideal Skills and Experience
- 6+ years broad B2B marketing experience across the full demand generation spectrum including ABM, email marketing, SEM, SEO, paid social, content syndication, display advertising and direct mail.
- B2B SaaS experience driving demand generation for a B2B sales team.
- Proven track record of creating, managing, and executing top-performing campaigns
- Advanced Salesforce and Marketo user.
- Experience using Google Analytics, Bizible, Drift, and other B2B martech tools/platforms.
- Experience creating and managing vertical-specific campaigns.
- Media planning and buying expertise with negotiation skills and scars to prove it.
- Proven critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- And last but not least: an energetic, motivated, positive attitude!