Currently we are looking for a Senior Delivery Manager for our Seattle, WA office to make the team even stronger.
We are seeking a Delivery Manager who will beresponsible for managing projects all the way from pre-sales to the final completion stage while overseeing and driving the entire life-cycle: requirements gathering, inception, scoping and identifying the technical team, day-to-day delivery activities. Being a client-facing position, the Delivery Manager will be a liaison between the client and the nearshore/offshore and at the same time will enjoy a very high level of visibility withinEPAM working on strategic projects and opportunities in the area.
- Start and deliver projects within the client allocated timelines and budgets;
- Manage distributed onshore and offshore teams;
- Manage communication between EPAM and client teams, ensure delivery processes transparency and expectations alignment between all project’s stakeholders;
- Provide technical leadership defining the project-level architecture including design, infrastructure, and data architecture;
- Define the project team organization, allocate and monitor tasks to the team members;
- Estimate efforts, create project plans, participate in cost and scope estimations and negotiations;
- Ensure required level of live systems support, perform troubleshooting if necessary.
- 6+ years of hands-on software development experience with at least 2+ years in IT project management;
- Proven experience managing design, build and support of complex projects in a geographically distributed team environment;
- Experience managing complex projects with architectural challenges (distributed, highly-available, highly-scalable integration solutions);
- Proven track record of expectations management between development team and client’s stakeholders;
- Understanding of key concepts and patterns related to integration architecture, both application and infrastructure level;
- Background in J2EE or .NET development;
- BS/MS in CS or equivalent.