Our mandate to transform the way bankingtechnology is delivered, by re-imaging the customer experience, to deliver new digital value propositions. We have the support and experience of one of the world’s largest banks behind us and a talented and growing, a team of industry leaders driving us forward.
Do you want to help us reinvent how people bank? We are passionate about transforming the customer experience.
We’re looking to fill our team with influencers, makers, creators and leaders who are flexible, curious, adventurous, versatile and responsive; and who are ready to roll up their sleeves in a collaborative and productive environment to get things done.By joining our team, you will make an impact on our customers, the banking industry, and ultimately, the world.
As the Delivery Lead, you will ensure delivery of software products within DigitalBanking Canada. You will coordinate development and delivery activities and ensure deliverables are of the highest quality while adhering to defined release, change, project and architectural standards and methodologies by leveraging an Agilescrum team (Product, Engineering, Agile, Design).
Your primary accountability is the execution of shipping software based on the product roadmaps and technical release plans developed by the Leadership Team, including the identification, escalation, and removal of release and team impediments.
Are you the right person for this role?
You’ll be responsible for…
- The execution of the day-to-day complex/large project and task-oriented work efforts and meeting project expectations for established time, cost and specification definitions.
- Assembling and implementing complex/large project plans.
- Building and maintaining solid, professional working relationships with peers within the project team and business lines.
- Working with the team to identify roadmap/feature dependencies and impediments. You’ll be accountable for tracking the dependencies and impediments and removing them to enable the team.
- Regularly communicating with otherscrum teams to ensure tactical story alignment. You’ll need to identify and track dependencies between teams.
- Providing standardized reporting for team performance; velocity, stories completed, and project status.
- Identifying team conflict and partnering with your Scrum Master to resolve. When necessary, escalating the conflict to the Leadership Team for support.
- Ensuring the team has access to necessary software, hardware, testing devices, etc. and making recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Providing feedback on individual performance triad leads to team awareness.
- Engaging stakeholders (e.g. risk, legal, audit) as needed for consultation and counsel throughout the course of the project.
- Ensuring the completion of required forms and processes for Bank-wide release management, including the OR/NIRA process. Maintaining vacation schedules and makes resourcing recommendations.
- Understanding how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
Do you have the skills that will enable you to succeed in this role?
- 5 - 7 years professional work experience, including software delivery
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and client relation skills
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple complex initiatives
- Requires expert knowledge of project management tools and methodologies.
- Possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills to rapidly assess problem situations
What's in it for you?
- We have an inclusive and collaborative working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- We provide you with the tools and technology needed to create beautiful customer experiences
- We want you to feel comfortable, dress codes don't apply here
- You'll get to work with and learn from diverse industry leaders, who have hailed from top technology companies around the world
- This isn't your typical "corporate" job. We work hard and we have fun!
Requisition ID: 21336