$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
With all the expenditures made in analytics, it's time to stop buying into partial solutions that overpromise and underdeliver. It's time to invest in answers. Only Teradata leverages all of the data, all of the time, so customers can analyze anything, deploy anywhere, and deliver analytics that matter most to them. And we do it on-premises, in the Cloud, or anywhere in between, throughout the world. We call this pervasive data intelligence. It's the new way we transform how businesses work and people live through the power of data.
Our cutting-edge advanced analytics and discovery technology is helping Fortune 1000 organizations to be efficient and innovative by uncovering new opportunities to grow revenues and cut costs. From large financial services organizations to global communication services providers to healthcare providers to auto manufacturers, the largest organizations globally are using our Big Data analytics and discovery technology to make sense of petabyte scale multi-structured data to better understand customer behaviors, anticipate customer needs and develop better products and solutions.
Work with an innovative team solving real world problems for our customers that drive business outcomes with cutting edge technologies in Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning and Data Science.
• Deep Learning expert providing leadership for client projects.
• Design, build and implement Deep Learning models for Teradata Megadata customers
• Communicating complex analytical and technical concepts to a business audience
• Evaluating and differentiating techniques, tools and approaches to Deep Learning problems
• Staying up to date with Deep learning research and applications, and sharing expertise at industry conferences
• Supporting asset development, including providing field experience back to product development teams
• Responsible for overall quality of software deliverables
• Support, lead and mentor junior members of the team in Data Science techniques
• Collaborate with Sales and Services Directors to assist in developing new business and manage existing client relationships
• High level hands on knowledge of deep learning models and frameworks.
• Building deep learning solutions with tools such as Keras, TensorFLow, PyTorch, MXNet, Caffe2 et al.
• Knowledge of big data technologies
• Understanding advantages and disadvantages of CPU, GPU, FGPA and ASIC in Deep Learning training and inference preferred.
• Strong programming skills in Python and Linux command line skills a must
• Creativity and curiosity for unique ways to solve complex customer problems
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to give both technical and sales presentations
• Ability to communicate past experiences in sales and speaking opportunities
• Ability to communicate with both technical and business stakeholders
• Ability to travel up to 50%
• Previous professional consulting experience
• Advanced degree in CS or related technical field
• 5+ years machine learning, including 3+ years working on Deep Learning projects
• Master's Degree
• Professional consulting experience
Valid Through: 2019-10-2