Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 201 days ago
Come and be part of our professional, collaborative, and fun work environment, where everyone gets to make a difference. We’re looking for ambitious and enthusiastic individuals who want to experience vibrant city of Barcelona.
The Senior Decisioning Architect (SDA) with strong experience defining decision architecture, solutions & designs for Pega Decisioning and Pega Marketing skillset, solid end to end experience defining solutions, designs, and implementations in Customer Marketing, Contact Strategy, Segmentation, Adaptive Modelling, Campaign Management - Inbound and Outbound.
Working in Barcelona, this role will work as part of a project team (onsite and offsite) to ensure that the business and decision architecture of the delivered solution matches customer requirements. The client will take full advantage of your consistently demonstrated knowledge of industry standard project delivery frameworks including Agile, Waterfall & Scrum.
Ability to contribute to the decision design process and socialize the decision design details and tasks to wider team and stakeholders.
Ability to communicate decisioning concepts and benefits to multiple stakeholders ranging from Marketing heads and vice presidents to the operational team. The client will need confidence the decision lead knows what they are doing and is an effective leader.
In this role, you will be called upon to effectively troubleshoot technical issues as they arise during the project lifecycle. Mentoring more junior SDA and DA team members on on-going basis is a must. We also expect participation in internal Merkle Pega projects to help grow the Merkle Pega brand and expertise.
Life as a SDA at Merkle
· We are largest global implementation partner for Pega Marketing and Decisioning implementations with Pegasystems
· A rapidly growing Merkle Pega Practice and great opportunity to work with multitude of clients across EMEA regions
· The opportunity to make a tangible impact on Merkle Pega Practice as well as our market-leading clients
· Regular, personal interaction with the Merkle Pega leadership team and senior leadership of our clients.
· Opportunity for accelerated recognition and rewards, where you’ll see your contributions and great ideas directly impact our business
A few of the benefits
Whether it’s the joy of working with people at the top of their game or the Merkle social calendar, people love working here – and we hope you will too
· Career development through Merkle University and other tools; with access to courses, textbooks and mentorship
· Spanish/English lessons
· Free life and health insurance
· Unlimited access to Pega Academy and Paid Pega training & certification programs
· A selection of other industry standard benefits
· Great friendly and international environment with a strong after work culture
What we are looking for in you
Responsibilities and Duties