$200K — $250K *
Millennium Engineering and Integration is seeking a Senior Datalinks/Networking Engineer in the Dayton, OH area. The position supports the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base. The candidate will support the Special Operations Forces and Personnel Recovery Division at the Intelligence Surveillance Reconnaissance & Special Operations Forces Directorate.
- Provide data links and networking interoperability engineering, risk management, consultation, and support to design, develop, manufacture, integrate, test, and deploy subsystems components for air-to-air and air-to-ground communications
- Support design, development, integration and testing of data link messaging such as J-Series, K-Series, and VMF messages in accordance with MIL-STDs -6016 and -6017.
- Support development and sustainment of Network Architectures as well as the processes required to obtain Air Force Systems Interoperability Testing (AFSIT) and Joint Interoperability Test Command (JITC) certifications
- Provide knowledge and guidance and producing artifacts to support systems integration; OSS&E; airworthiness certification per the latest version of MIL-HDBK-516; safety per MIL-STD-882; and AFI 63-1201 Life Cycle Systems Engineering
- Other duties as assigned
- BS Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science from an ABET accredited educational program
- MS Degree Engineering (Electrical Engineering preferred)
- 12+ years of experience in development, acquisition, and systems engineering of data and network systems with 6 of the 12+ years of experience in avionics, software, or test for DoD systems
- Other ABET professional engineering degrees are acceptable with a minimum of 8 years of the 12 years minimum engineering experience in the specialty task areas of avionics, software or test for the DoD
- Experience interfacing with computer-based database and schedule tools
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.
Valid through: 6/22/2021
$130K — $170K *
2 days ago