SS&C's TimeShareWare group in Kaysville, Utah is seeking a talented Senior Database Analyst to join their team. SS&C’s TimeShareWare software product suite provides for the management needs of all sizes and types of shared-ownership resorts, including vacation clubs, fractional properties, condo-hotels, vacation rentals, and timeshare resorts. Whether you are looking for a simple cloud-based, out-of-the box solution or a customized end-to-end enterprise application
The SQL Server DBA will be responsible for the implementation, configuration, maintenance and performance of critical SQL Server RDBMS systems, to ensure the availability and consistent performance of our applications.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development of db objects, security, health, and performance of the db. Have ownership of performance data modeling in support of multiple development teams.
Must be capable of working independently and collaboratively as well as professionally interacting with clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycles. From development to production on schedule timelines
- Configure and maintain database server and processes, including monitoring health and performance as well as the ability to performance tune as needed.
- Work with development teams to analyze, develop and solve issues.
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes.
- Perform complex data migrations from various existing systems into TimeShareWare
- Provide technical support to internal and external customers
- Be responsible to Project Leaders and Project Managers for various project team task assignment
- Additional duties as may be required
- 7+ years MS SQL Server experience required
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization, using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backup and restores
- Experience with encryption and security techniques
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to interpret customer requests and report results in a professional manner
- Experience working on an enterprise, SOA platform, and hospitality industry a plus.
- Ability to multi-task effectively between different activities
- Commercial software development experience a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area
Headquartered in Windsor, CT with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, SS&C provides the global financial services industry with a broad range of highly specialized software, business process outsourcing (BPO) services and application service provider (ASP) solutions. We deliver mission-critical processing for information management, analysis, trading, accounting, reporting and compliance.
SS&C HAS AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PROGRAM INCLUDING A MEDICAL AND DENTAL PLAN,TUITION REIMBURSEMENT PLAN, AND 401K PLAN.
SS&C Technologies is an Affirmative Action/Equal Employment Opportunity employer and as such does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed,