Requisition ID: 45139
Join the Global Community of Scotiabankers to help customers become better off.
Under the supervision of the Manager Database Administration, manage and provide support for the banks Oracle databases. As a member of the database administration group, the incumbent will assist in the team effort to maximize the availability, security, and performance of the databases.
1. Oracle DBA 11g, 12c (5+ years experience with production database creation, upgrade and administration - NOT application )
2. Oracle 11g 12c on Windows (5+ years experience with setup, configuration, support)
3. Oracle RAC+ASM (5+ years experience with setup, configuration, support)
4. Oracle ODBC, JDBC, Heterogeneous Connectivity (5+ set-up environment, configure, and support)
5. Oracle Data Guard (5+years experience) 6. Performance tuning (5+ years experience) 7. Golden Gate 8. Oracle Exadata.
A degree in Computer Science, math, or related discipline. Oracle DBA OCP certification in is desirable.
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
As Canada’s International Bank, we are a leader when it comes to inclusion. We are a diverse and global team, speaking more than 100 languages with backgrounds from more than 120 countries. We value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. Candidates selected for an interview will be contacted directly. If you require accommodation during the recruitment and selection process, please let us know. We will work with you to provide as seamless a recruitment experience as possible.