Our Defense and Intel. Division is responsible for supporting federal agencies in the Washington, DC area and around the country. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if:
- You are passionate about designing, implementing, operating and maintaining database programs and applications
- You can evaluate and recommend available database management system products after matching requirements with system capabilities
- You are comfortable determining organization, indexing methods and security procedures for specific applications
You'll love our Senior Database Administrator Position if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other relevant discipline
- You have ten or more years of experience in SQL Server database engineering, design, development, management, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis and resolution
- You are proficient in the following MS SQL Server 2016 Database Administration, MS Visio Professional 2013, MS TFS 2015, and MS Office 2013.
- You have a Top Secret Clearance
- You maintain an IAT Level II Certification
We'll REALLY love you if: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You can control the design and use of databases; you can control the global view of databases, the access of databases and assure the safekeeping of the databases (from accidental or intentional damage or loss)
What your day will look like:
- You will lead a database administration team in management of highly complex software systems
- You will support several tasks concurrently and evaluates problems of workflow, organization, and planning, and develops appropriate corrective actions and prepares and performs presentations at technical interchange meetings and project design reviews
- You will conduct code and design reviews of subordinate database administrators and peers.