It’s all about the data. You understand that data integrity and retrieval is essential to a seamlessly efficient and effective business. Bring your experience and expert-level enterprise skills to Uline and deliver custom solutions to big challenges for an industry leader.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Support all areas of the enterprise, ensuring all databases run at optimal performance.
- Ensure proper implementation of industry-wide standards.
- Develop and optimize complex NoSQL schema structures.
- Build and support Cassandra / DataStax cluster nodes.
- Support for other relational DBMS.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field.
- 10+ years experience in data integration, data movement and database administration preferred.
- Proficient in NoSQL database technology: Cassandra / DataStax (expert).
- Experience with Cassandra configuration options.
- Basic experience with Oracle 11g and 12c RAC, SQL Server, or DB2 LUW preferred.
- Experience with Ansible or container technology a plus.
- Proficient in installing, configuring, upgrading and patching all DBMS listed above, as well as OLTP performance troubleshooting.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.