Our Defense and Intel. Division is responsible for supporting federal agencies in the Washington, DC area and around the country. Come be a game changer and join our team!
You're a great fit if:
- You are passionate about designing, implementing, operating and maintaining database programs and applications
- You can evaluate and recommend available database management system products after matching requirements with system capabilities
- You are comfortable determining organization, indexing methods and security procedures for specific applications
You'll love our Senior Database Administrator Position if: (This is the stuff you MUST have to be a fit)
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other relevant discipline
- You have ten or more years of experience in SQL Server database engineering, design, development, management, installation, integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing, or problem diagnosis and resolution
- You are proficient in the following MS SQL Server 2016 Database Administration, MS Visio Professional 2013, MS TFS 2015, and MS Office 2013.
- You have a Top Secret Clearance
- You maintain an IAT Level II Certification
We'll REALLY love you if: (This is the bonus stuff that makes you stand out)
- You can control the design and use of databases; you can control the global view of databases, the access of databases and assure the safekeeping of the databases (from accidental or intentional damage or loss).