This is a data warehouse all-rounder role. The core purpose of the role is to integrate the platform to embed into the product, the customer experience and ultimately the business. We're looking for someone with expert level technical skills in cutting edge big data platforms.
You'll do things like:
- Conceive, devise, create, implement and fine tune data science models to solve a range of development and systems problems
- Help devise and layout a high-quality infrastructure, upon which future data science can flourish
- Help up skill other analytical team members into advanced data science techniques
- Produce ad hoc analyses
- And let's be honest, a whole load of data wrangling!
Who You Will Work With:
- The successful candidate will lead and collaborate with development and customer facing teams to ensure high levels of intuitive usability and product quality.
- Deliver cloud analytics stacks across a wide portfolio of class-leading products, in many industry verticals.
- Deliver and maintain cloud infrastructure, spanning on-prem, AWS and Azure.
- Deliver features and updates to the infrastructure using Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins and other tools.
- Extracting data from development tools like Gitlab, Jenkins, JIRA, and many more.
- Extracting data from real devices in the labs and the real world – planes, trains and automobiles.
- Ensure security of all data.
Core Competencies & Demonstrated Success
- Demonstrable skills in SQL and Python
- Experience with Nifi / Kafka / Postgres / Hadoop
- Multiregion AWS & Azure experience
- Kubernetes and Docker Experience
- Excellent programming skills using Python, Go and C/C++.
- Experience with Linux software development.
- Knows what an RTOS is
- Experience in autonomous systems development a bonus
- 3+ years of experience of big data analytics
- 6+ years working in software development arena
- BSc / MSc degree (Computer Science, Computer/Electrical Engineering, or equivalent technical degree).