Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Design and develop enterprise and departmental business intelligence and data warehousing solutions.
- Collaborate with project leads, business analysts, end users and third-party contacts to design, implement and test data warehouse applications.
- Design and implement ETL processes in support of business analytics and reporting.
- Develop and perform unit, system, performance and regression testing on ETL mappings.
- Create source-to-target mapping specifications for ETL development.
- Follow established coding standards, perform code reviews and improve standards to assure compliance.
- Support and improve production data integration system and environment.
- Provide technical and business knowledge support to the team.
- Ensure effective communication of user requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in IT or related major.
- 8+ years of data-related experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in design and implementation of ETL framework for complex data warehouse projects using Informatica PowerCenter or Informatica Data Quality (equivalent experiences in IBM DataStage are acceptable).
- Strong analytical skills to troubleshoot issues and identify resolutions.
- Available for off-business hours implementation and support.
- Excellent knowledge of relational data modeling (ERD), SQL and data warehousing.
- Experience in multiple database platforms, including SQL Server, Oracle and DB2.
- Hands-on experience in writing complex T-SQL and database performance tuning.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft BI technology (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and Power BI).
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.