As a Senior Data Engineer, you will contribute to our data technology strategy and roadmap, end-to-end solution delivery, and integrate with our business and IT partners in support of and partnership with the analytic and digital roadmaps. Through your expertise, you will contribute to building and launching transformative data that empowers intelligent and adaptive digital client interactions as well being the engine that runs many of our key business operations related to sales planning and execution.
From SaaS and packaged software to custom technology products and services, you ensure the right solution for the business problem at hand and address challenges at their core. You contribute to the development of products, services, and experiences that disrupt markets, generate value, and positively impact millions of lives.
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Information Management, Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- You have at least 7 years of data engineering/devops skills in any or all of the following: pipeline ingestion, database architectures, data models, CI/CD pipeline (python, AWS, EMR, Lambda, Step functions, postgres, CDK pipelines)
- You have expertise leading data application architecture, design, development, and deployment of end-to-end technology solutions including core data processing, data and data integration across batch, near real, and real time interfaces
- You have experience designing, developing, and deploying cloud native technology solutions (preferably on AWS) with expertise in Infrastructure as Code and PaaS, and a proactive approach towards application alternatives, performance, and security as they relate to the design and development process
- You’re thoughtful in your approach to software engineering best practices. You lead code review to enable a future-ready, high quality, and responsive code base
- Your agile mindset and passion for designing product user experiences enable rapid business growth
- You demonstrate thought leadership, a deep understanding of business needs on data, and appropriately apply industry trends/products/solutions to solve business problems
- You have technology vendor management experience. You’ve provided technology direction, guidance and oversight of vendor solutions and integrations