Come joing Intuit as a Senior Technical Data Analyst.
- Partner closely with business and technical teams to understand their project objectives and provide data-driven solutions and recommendations.
- Ability to sift through large amounts of information, extract the key insights, and communicate succinctly.
- Design and develop data preparation components and processes that extract and transform data across disparate database tables by creating aggregates tables for reporting and analytics, ensuring integrity of analysis data by developing the requirement specifications and assisting the development and testing of data tables.
- Apply existing data mining techniques – descriptive and predictive modeling tools, and methodologies and/or design new data mining algorithms to drive solutions.
- Partner directly with the product development team on product instrumentation, product flow and data capture.
- Ensures solutions are scalable, repeatable, efficient and effective.
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field - Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or related fields; Master's preferred.
- 5+ years of work experience involving quantitative data analysis.
- Database experience with advanced SQL skills; experience researching and manipulating complex and large data sets; Hadoop experience a plus.
- Proficient in analytical and modelling tools, such as Python, R or SAS
- Experience in CRM and Marketing Automation Tools (eg. Eloqua, salesforce )
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as Tableau
- Experience with A/B test and experimental design
- Willingness to dig-in and understand the data and to leverage creative thinking and problem-solving skills are absolute musts.
- Self-starter who takes the initiative to get things done.
- Outstanding team player with a customer-back mindset.