WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Develop systems to invest, analyze, and take automated action across real-time feeds of high volume data
- Build and develop intellectual property through the research and implementation of new approaches in machine learning
- Identify patterns and trends from large, high-dimensional data sets; manipulate data into digestible and actionable reports
- Approach security from an adversarial mindset to circumvent prediction systems
- Collaborate with the internal product and engineering teams to further the development of new products
- Publish articles, papers, and presents research at various global conferences on a regular basis
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR
- Five years minimum related experience in computer science, mathematics, physics, bioinformatics, topology, machine learning, or other related field
- Bachelor’s level in related field; Master’s degree or PhD can be substituted for equivalent years of experience
- Databases such as NoSQL
- Amazon Web Services (AWS); cloud architectures
- Senior knowledge of developing large scale data processing and analytical pipelines.
- Senior knowledge and ability to utilize algorithm optimization.
- Familiarity with various coding languages including, but not limited to: C/C++, C#, Python, Scala, Java, and Assembly.