Senior Data Scientist - NLP
MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA, USAENGINEERINGFULL-TIME
APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Do you want to shape the future of enterprise software?
At Aera Technology, we apply Internet scale technology to the challenges facing enterprise businesses. Think of the self-driving car: connected, always-on, thinking, and autonomous. Our mission is to enable companies in the same way.
Aera Technology is looking for an expert Senior Data Scientist - NLP to work from our Mountain View headquarters. You will be working on new and challenging data science problems.
Please note: We are interested in considering every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, at the present time, we are not able to sponsor visas.
- Work closely with the product team to develop skilled conversational system
- Create and develop our text analytics strategy
- Work closely with the rest of the Data Science team to understand current challenges when it comes to using the results of text analytics
- Work on Text Mining, Natural Language Processing, Entity Extraction, Relationship Extraction problems
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics or a related quantitative field with a focus on Machine Learning or Deep Learning. Ph.D. preferred
- 2-4 years of professional experience with core skill sets of Text Mining, Natural Language, Processing, Entity Extraction, Relationship Extraction
- Strong programming skills Python
- Experience in CRF, Deep learning algorithms is preferred
- Experience using NLP toolkits such as NLTK, Gensim, SpaCy, Apache UIMA etc.
- Strong understanding of text pre-processing and normalization techniques, such as tokenization, POS tagging, and parsing, and how they work at a basic level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are required