Do you want to help connect people all over the world, and work on a team building the next generation of planet-scale AR games? We’re looking for hardworking people to help our company become more data-focused - folks with the ability to be dedicated, thorough, and independent while working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- You will work with a team of hard-working analytics and data science professionals and directly with cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities, optimize product performance, and/or develop go-to-market strategy.
- You will analyze large-scale structured and unstructured data and develop deep-dive analyses and models that drive value for our players and our games.
- Have a “product first” mentality that aligns with our mission, values and strategy.
- Translate quantitative findings in concise and clear messages to leadership and external partners.
- Drive consensus; independently deliver data insights that drive cross-functional decisions across multiple teams.
- Be a hands-on self-starter and stay on top of data science methodologies.
- 5+ years work experience in data science or relevant role.
- Graduate degree in statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, machine learning, economics or a related field.
- Hands-on experience building end-to-end data pipelines, ETL processes, and/or production models.
- Extensive SQL experience; deep knowledge using Python or R.
- Deep understanding of statistics, live product analytics, and modeling techniques.
- Experience with A/B testing, randomized control trials, and experimental design.
- Proven experience with marketing data, user acquisition, and/or growth; familiarity with attribution, predicted LTV, etc.
- OR proven experience with social and/or community data; familiarity with network analysis, K-Factor, etc.
- Excellent communications skills; ability to synthesize, simplify, and explain problems and methodologies to different audiences including executives.