$80K — $100K *
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We are much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Creating economic opportunity for every member of the global workforce is a responsibility we all share. To truly transform the global economy, we must evolve the way we hire and enable our talent to serve people of all backgrounds and experiences. LinkedIn is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
LinkedIn’s Analytics team leverages big data to empower business decisions and deliver data-driven insights, metrics, and tools in order to drive member engagement, business growth, and monetization efforts. With over 500 million members around the world, a focus on great user experience, and a mix of B2B and B2C programs, a career at LinkedIn offers countless ways for an ambitious data scientist to have an impact.
We are now looking for a talented and driven individual to accelerate our efforts and be a major part of our data-centric culture. This person will work closely with various cross-functional teams such as product, marketing, sales, engineering and operation to develop and deliver metrics, analyses, solutions, and insights, with actionable recommendations to business partners. Successful candidates will exhibit technical acumen and business savvy, with a passion for making an impact through creative storytelling and timely actions.
● You will work with a team of high-performing analytics, data science professionals, and cross-functional teams to identify business opportunities, optimize product performance or go to market strategy.
● You will analyze large-scale structured and unstructured data; develop deep-dive analysis and machine learning models to drive member value and customer success.
● You will design and develop core business metrics, create insightful automated dashboards and data visualization to track them and extract useful business insights
● You will design and analyze experiments to test new product ideas or go to market strategies. Convert the results into actionable recommendations.
● You will craft compelling stories; make logical recommendations; drive informed actions.
● You will engage with internal technology partners to prototype and validate tools developed in-house for near-real-time processing of very large datasets Initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance
● You will Communicate findings to senior leaders and evangelize data-driven business decisions
● BS in a quantitative discipline: statistics, operations research, computer science, informatics, engineering, applied mathematics, economics, etc.
● 3+ years of industry experience
● 4+ years of relevant work experience
● MS or PhD in a quantitative discipline: statistics, operations research, computer science, informatics, engineering, applied mathematics, economics, etc.
● Experience with manipulating massive-scale structured and unstructured data.
● Experience with Hadoop or other MapReduce paradigms, and associated languages such as Pig, Hive, etc.
● Working knowledge of Unix and Unix-like systems, git and review board.
● Excellent communications skills, with the ability to synthesize, simplify and explain complex problems to different types of audience, including executives
You will Benefit from our Culture:
We strongly believe in the well-being of our employees and their families. That is why we offer generous health and wellness programs and time away for employees of all levels
Valid through: 4/12/2021
$200K — $250K
24 days ago