EVEL UP WITH IGNITIONONE
- Work in a high-velocity environment.
- Be integrated in a very flexible and fast decision taking work environment.
- Integrate the R&D team in charge of new product development.
- Play with the latest machine learning technologies on truly “Big Data”
YOU SHOULD BRING
- Possesses a Masters/PhD in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Applied Math, Economics, or Quantitative Social Sciences degree
- Have experience with predictive modelling / data mining / machine learning (e.g., MLlib, R)_
- Solid Spark and SQL expertise
- Experience working with Amazon "Big Data" stack (S3, Redshift, DynamoDB) preferable
- Strong problem solving / solution design skills
- Good communication skills
- At least 2 years relevant experience
- Have a passion for using data sciences to solve real-world problems
WE GIVE IN RETURN
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) match
- Flexible hours
- Yearly performance bonus
- Friendly workspace
- Ping-pong, Foosball, and bubble hockey
- All the coffee and soda you can drink