The role is perfect for a team player with strong hands-on analytics experience, drive, and curiosity. You know how to rise above the numbers and explain the essential insights to business users, and you instinctively minimize complexity to focus on results. While you rely on data to prove your point, you love to think outside the box and solve problems creatively.
Your experience helps you prioritize and overcome blockers and guide the work of others on your team.You thrive in an entrepreneurial environment, and you are excited by the challenge of building something from the ground up. You ask questions, are continually learning as well as finding opportunities to share knowledge with others.
What we're looking for:
- Advanced quantitativedegree (Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science or related field) and at least 5 years of related industry experience with PhD or Masters degree is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of forecasting, optimization, statistical analysis and operations research. Working knowledge of forecasting techniques, such as surveys, trend analysis, econometric models and machine learning algorithms.
- Strong technical skill set to work with analytics toolkit (R, Python, Spark, SQL, Hadoop, Amazon Web Services (AWS), SAS, Tableau) on large data sets.
- Experience in building, training, scoring, tuning and maintaining predictive models in production at enterprise scale.
- Proven ability to sift through data, identify critical information, analyze, develop hypothesis and make recommendations to broader audience.
- Proven track record of working cross functionally to develop innovative solutions using advanced analytics.
- Prior experience synthesizing and packaging complex analyses and delivering results to non-technical audiences including senior leadership teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including ability to develop and deliver presentation.
- Familiarity with agile development methodology.