This position works as a senior member of a research engineering team responsible for researching, evaluating, and piloting information technology innovations in a specific application areas focused on cutting edge technology for yield optimization, inventory management and user-behavior predictive analytics for the interactive media properties.
- Develop and maintain the business monetization systems including yield management, purchased traffic optimization, and networkinventory and profit optimization
- Develop creative ideas and then utilize the innovation framework processes, tools, and metrics to evaluate those ideas, promote ideas into potential products, and develop detailed functional and algorithmic specifications for media systems into production level systems. Success is measured by quantifiable impacts on site metrics including user generated revenue, profit, and balk.
- Aid developers in implementing new products
- Maintain an awareness of company strategies and tactical plans
- Stay abreast of industry and technology trends to form a basis for potential innovations.
- Education: Master's required, Doctorate preferred (ideally in the field of Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science, or Economics)
- 5-8Years relevant work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development life cycle methodologies, including Agile/SCRUM
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in algorithm design, combinatorial and numerical optimization
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in statistics and machine learning skills
- Knowledge of evolving business strategies, industry trends, and innovations
- Minimum 1 year RDBMS/SQL experience
- Programming experience in platforms such as R, Python, Matlab and Java
- Experience in designing and developing high-performance, reliable, mission-critical systems
- Knowledge of NoSQL and Big Data