As a Senior Data Scientist, you will serve as a technical and thought leader on this diverse and highly skilled team. You will design and develop inventive solutions to drive innovation and delivery of organizational value. You’ll synthesize large datasets and solve complex problems through the use of advanced machine learning and statistical modeling. You’ll work in a highly collaborative, team environment, guiding and mentoring junior data scientists and collaborating with multiple stakeholders. You will assist management in the communication of insights and the implementation of impactful data science solutions across the organization.
- Advanced degree in a quantitative discipline, such as statistics, data science, computer science, mathematics, engineering, physics, etc.
- 4+ years of experience in designing, developing, evaluating, and deploying predictive modeling, machine learning, advanced analytics
- Deep understanding and experience with advanced statistics and modern machine learning predictive techniques, including GLMs, decision trees, forests, boosted ensembles, neural networks, deep learning, and graph analytics.
- Superior coding skills using common data science tools, including Python (strongly preferred), R, Linux/Unix command line and shell scripting.
- Excellent skill and significant experience in data processing using SQL, Hive, Impala, Spark, or equivalent querying language
- Strong experience with distributed storage and big data computing technology, such as AWS, Hadoop, or Spark
- Excellent communication skills and experience in working with stakeholders
- Passion for extracting hidden insights and building machine learning systems that enhance business outcomes