- Quickly understand how the Ethoca platform serves our customers' needs and how this translates into value for new and existing customers.
- Using our analytic and reporting tools, produce reports that contain the right content and delivery method for the situation. At times this will mean establishing a framework within our tools that enables users to produce and potentially customize the reports themselves; at other times it could require pushing reports out in an automated, scheduled manner.
- From our existing reports and new ones that you create, extract and emphasize key attributes that should be brought to the attention of users of the report.
- Be able to translate business use cases into technical requirements, and effectively communicate to stakeholders at all stages during project development.
- Actively champion current technology tools to ensure they support what we currently need. Enhance these tools as is helpful to communicate information more effectively.
- Teach internal customers how to use new business intelligence tools.
- Identify opportunities for future product development or opportunities for improvements in existing products.
- Effectively document new business intelligence tools and processes, as well as maintain documentation for existing tools as development changes over time.
Experience and Qualification Requirements:
- Hands-on experience analyzing data in the banking and/or the credit card industry with a solid understanding of payment processes, data models, and chargeback analytics.
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- The ability to move efficiently between business discussions that generate information needs and managing the technical architecture and design requirements to clearly answer them.
- Exceptional written and verbal skills to effectively translate business requirements and concepts across any layer of the organization and also be an active participant in business requirements development for new and existing reporting.
- Earned a degree in a relevant technical field: Data Science, Statistics, Operations Research, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, MIS, or related discipline
- Need extensive SQL expertise as well as experience with BI tools such as Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, PowerPivot, and Excel. Also need a strong understanding of relational database concepts and the ability to define relationships between database tables.