- Designs, develops and programs methods, processes, and systems toconsolidate and analyze unstructured, diverse "big data" sources togenerate actionable insights and solutions for client services and product enhancement.
- Interacts with product and service teams to identify questions and issues for data analysis and experiments.
- Develops and codes software programs, algorithms and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate large datasets from multipledisparate sources.
- Identifies meaningful insights from large data and metadata sources.
- Interprets and communicates insights and findings from analysis and experiments to product, service and business managers.
- As a seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of area of specialization, he/she resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways.
- Ability to draw on past experience and current data to influence business partners and provide insightful analytics.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Networks with senior internal and external personnel in own area of expertise.
- Ability to build tests to identify errors while developing software.
- Ability to leverage R, Python, SQL and other systems to perform complex analysis.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams and work more independently.
- Ability to perform code reviews of peers work.
- Typically requires a minimum of 5 years and a Master's degree; or a PhD with 3 years of experience
- Graduate degree in a quantitative field (computer science, applied mathematics, statistics, physics, economics, etc.)