Who do we look for? Here at Code42 we look for people who are off-the-charts smart, but enjoy a little levity in between cerebral challenges. We look for people who want to help our company grow and who want to grow their careers. We look for people who like to ask questions, solve complex problems, collaborate effectively, think creatively and provide diverse insight to help us all think better and differently.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level?
Unfortunately Code42 is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- You will provide insight into leading analytic practices, design and lead iterative learning and development cycles, and ultimately produce new and creative analytic solutions that will become part of our core deliverables
- You will work with cross-functional team members to identify and prioritize actionable, high-impact insights across a variety of core business areas
- You will research, design, implement and validate cutting-edge algorithms to analyze diverse sources of data to achieve targeted outcomes
- Creating data models, statistical and mathematical models to frame business processes/systems and user behaviors
- Design sampling and statistical methodology to develop descriptive and predictive models
- Develop machine learning tools to optimize the location and storage of data based on the user behavior
- Applying statistical analysis to the creation and changes in data and the storage patterns in its life cycle
- Creating Stories and Visualization around the user behaviors and value associated with the data as it relates to the business processes
- Collaborating with teammates across the product development organization
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Typically has a bachelor's degree and 5 or more years’ professional experience, or can convincingly demonstrate this level of skill
- Understands business context and challenges and articulates practical solutions, both for Code42's own business and that of our customers
- Experience with data visualization tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, Matplotib, etc.
- You are expert in analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional datasets with a variety of tools
- You are accomplished in the use of statistical analysis environments such as R, MATLAB, SPSS or SAS
- You’re as comfortable with relational databases as you are with Hadoop-based data mining frameworks
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- You have experience developing data analytics with Python
- Experience with Apache Spark
- Great communication skills
WE’LL BE ESPECIALLY IMPRESSED IF YOU HAVE:
- You have familiarity with Scala and Java.
- You have familiarity with AWS and Apache Flink
- Cultivates Innovation
- Values Differences
- Instills Trust
- Customer Focus