Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Join the top Information Technology and Analytic professionals in the industry to make invaluable contributions to our national security on a daily basis. In this innovative, self-contained, Big Data environment, the ManTech team is responsible for everything from infrastructure, to application development, to data science, to advanced analytics and beyond. The team is diverse, the questions are thought-provoking, and the opportunities for growth and advancement are numerous.
The successful candidate will possess a diverse range of data-focused skills and experience, both technical and analytical. They will have a strong desire and capability for problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting, analytical thinking, and experimentation, with a particular interest or aptitude in the Cloud arena.Duties, Tasks & Responsibilities
Required Experience, Skills, & Technologies
- Working with large, complex, and disparate data sets
- Designing and implementing innovative ways to analyze and exploit the Sponsor's data holdings, particularly Cloud-related data holdings
- Researching and reporting on a wide variety of Sponsor inquiries
- Raising proactive inquiries to the Sponsor based on observations and proposed data analysis/exploitation
- Solving difficult, non-routine problems by applying advanced analytical methodologies, and improving analytic methodologies
- Developing custom searches
- Communicating and coordinating with internal and external partners as needed
Desired Experience, Skills & Technologies
- Thorough knowledge of appropriate analytic tools and methodologies in one or more of the following:
- Applied mathematics (e.g. probability and statistics, formal modeling, computational social sciences)
- Computer programming (e.g. programming languages, math/statistics packages, computer science, machine learning, scientific computing)
- Ability to code or script in one or more general programming language
- 15+ years experience with, and understanding of, algorithms for classification, regression, clustering, and anomaly detection
- Knowledge of relational databases, including SQL and large-scale distributed systems (e.g. Hadoop)
- 15+ years expertise with statistical data analysis (e.g. linear models, multivariate analysis, stochastic models, sampling methods)
- Demonstrated effectiveness in collecting information and accurately representing/visualizing it to non-technical third parties
- High School Diploma or GED
- Master's degree can replace 1 years of experience; and/or any relevant certification can replace 6 months of experience
Security Clearance Requirements:Physical Requirements:
- Understanding of, and/or hands-on experience with, Cloud technologies, such as AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.
- Experience working in a mission environment and/or with many different types of data
- Use hands to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer.
- The person in this position needs to occasionally move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office machinery, etc.
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50% of the time
- The person in this position frequently communicates with co-workers, management and customers, which may involve delivering presentations. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations
#LI-AA1 , #joinmantechd #joinmantechaa
For all positions requiring access to technology/software source code that is subject to export control laws, employment with the company is contingent on either verifying U.S.-person status or obtaining any necessary license. The applicant will be required to answer certain questions for export control purposes, and that information will be reviewed by compliance personnel to ensure compliance with federal law. ManTech may choose not to apply for a license for such individuals whose access to export-controlled technology or software source code may require authorization and may decline to proceed with an applicant on that basis alone.
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.