Spotify is seeking a Senior Data Scientist, B2B Marketing Data Science that will build and scale a marketing analytics process for our BtoB marketing investments. Partner Solutions, our BtoB marketing team, recruits and grows relationships with advertising clients of Spotify’s platform.
This role reports to the Director of Marketing Analytics. There will be significant collaboration with other marketing teams, particularly the Partner Solutions and Marketing Sciences teams. You will also leverage Spotify’s world class data infrastructure and collaborate with Spotify’s global community of 100+ data analysts.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with the Partner Solutions team to prioritize marketing initiatives, identify specific KPIs and estimate impact
- Own the global BtoB ‘Marketing Campaign Measurement Plan’ process, which includes estimating campaign performance, instrumenting measurement, facilitating optimizations in an agile way (particularly test & learn), and reporting on results
- Manage vendor relationships
- Own the day-to-day measurement, reporting and optimization recommendations of all BtoB campaigns
- Contribute to the roadmap of Marketing Analytics deliverables, such as multi-touch attribution and forecasting
- Collaborate with sister analytics teams at Spotify to leverage shared platforms, best practices, insights and innovations
Who You Are
- 8+ years of experience in marketing analytics or business intelligence (focused in analytics) with a proven track record of delivering performance results required.
- Strong understanding of BtoB marketing, particularly CRM, required.
- Strong analytical skills, including data querying, dashboarding, and experimental design are required.
- Strong SQL skills required.
- Data visualization skills required (e.g. Tableau, Looker).
- Strong presentation skills (e.g. PowerPoint) required.