- Interact with internal clients to understand their requirements for predictive analytics applications and personalized recommendations.
- Perform advanced statistical analysis to identify enablement courses, materials, Trailhead courses, training, and other factors influencing sales productivity.
- Develop, validate, and test predictive, scalable recommendation system to be implemented as part of various internal Salesforce applications.
- Design executable and scalable experiments to quantify the impact of the recommendations.
- Understand business goals and initiatives, and combine business modeling skills with outstanding data analysis.
- Cooperate with the Global Sales Intelligence team to design and execute replicable data acquisition and utilization processes. Acquiring, analyzing, cleaning and structuring data is an essential part of your daily responsibilities.
- Cooperate with IT and BI teams to ensure integration and implementation of the algorithms you have developed in the production environment.
In order to solve these challenges, you should be able to leverage off-the-shelf or open-source technologies as well as in-house engineering, and feel comfortable with big data solutions, applications and infrastructure:
Required Experience and Skills:
- Advanced degree in stats, math, CS or another relevant field.
- 2+ years of industrial experience in independently designing, implementing, and executing the data science projects and roadmap.
- 3+ years of industrial machine learning / statistical analytics experience including recommendation system, A/B testing, experiment design, causal inference, or quasi-experimental methods.
- Experience turning ideas into actionable designs. Able to persuade stakeholders and champion effective techniques through product development.
- 3+ Experience with production engineering systems with SQL and python.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, research-oriented group with several ongoing concurrent projects
- 2+ year of machine learning product development experience is a plus
- Experience in collaborating with remote teams is a plus
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, excellent presentation skills, and strong influencing and negotiation skills