You'll be helping to spearhead our nascent big data initiatives. We're looking for an experienced data guru to help us build and mature a data strategy across our entire software group. Whether you're building high volume, mission critical streaming pipelines, or conducting analyses on operational metrics to help drive product vision, you'll be the person our team looks to for insight and guidance on how data science can help us create better software.
If this excites you so far, please review the job qualifications below and, if you’d like to be considered for this position pleaseapply by following the simple steps near the bottom of this page. You will be contacted by your personal Aruba HPE recruiter. The next steps will be a quick call, and if all goes well, you will be scheduled for interview as soon as possible.
- A strong statistics background with an eye for data visualization
- Data munging and cleaning through tools like Pandas or R
- Experience shipping high volume real time data pipelines (Beam, Spark)
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience developing with both Java and Python
- As a small team, we keep our operational burden small by taking advantage of as many managed services as possible. As we build primarily on Google's Cloud Platform, you'll ideally have some experience with (or desire to learn about) Google's family of managedbig data products (BigQuery, Dataflow/Beam, BigTable, etc).
Job ID 1011690