As a Senior Data Quality Analyst, you will play a critical as an investment management data expert.
You will examine complex data and turn it into information and insight to inform business decisions and communicate critical issues/metrics data to the business and IT stakeholders. You will contribute in the training and development of other associates and serve as a positive role model and mentor. Your key stakeholders include the Investment Operations (IO) Business group and IT. You’ll focus on solutions to solve data quality issues and contribute to building a data quality roadmap. You like to understand the big picture and present approaches and options that incorporate out of the box thinking.
“I am the person Capital Group is looking for.”
- You have prior experience in building reports, dashboards and metrics and are comfortable presenting at the senior leadership level.
- You have a consultative mindset by defining a problem statement, enhancing it into measurable outcomes, communicating both up and down with stakeholders, senior leadership, and project team members, embracing the data challenges, and solve issues with minimal guidance.
- You have a solid background in SQL and hands on experience with data management and data quality tools (e.g. Informatica, Collibra).
- You’re well-versed in technical and functional designs for databases, ETL and reporting. You’ve worked with scripting tools for automation like R, Python or Alteryx.
- You’ve led large scale projects and are familiar with project life cycles. Your resilience has helped when you’ve enlisted the help of others, sifted through large data sets, re-prioritized, strategized, tailored communication, embraced conflict and identified critical issues.
- You stay up to date on industry trends and best practices. You provide thought leadership in the evaluation of emerging technologies and its applications to investment-management data needs.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science or other quantitative field.