Deloitte Services LP includes internal support areas such as Marketing and Communications, Human Resources/Talent, Information Technology, Facilities Management, and Financial Support Services.
Sr. Data Protection Security Analyst
Location: Hermitage/Nashville, TN or can consider other locations in the US. (Remote/Virtual)
Are you passionate about technology and interested in joining a community of collaborative colleagues who respectfully and courageously seek to challenge the status quo? If so, read on to learn more about an exciting opportunity with Deloitte's Information Technology Services (ITS). We are curious and life-long learners focused on technology and innovation.
Work you'll do
You will assist in the analysis of new security protection technologies and the operational services for the enterprise to ensure that the appropriate controls are selected. You work closely with management, leads, peers; development teams, business analysts, and end users to ensure data protection for systems are used by all areas the organization. Regularly perform new technology installations to perform detail feature and usability analysis based on vendor's offerings against Deloitte business needs. You would support Information Security programs which include security enhancements, new security technology evaluation and testing, project requirement gathering, internal client communications, data protection inquiries, documentation, and security awareness.
Your duties would include:
- Identify new security protection technologies to enhance business services. Perform technology research, hands-on evaluation, and provide technical summary of the solution based on business use cases.
- Supports the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of security applications and tools based upon the established security architecture.
- Assists in the identification of potential security exposures that currently exist or may pose potential threats to Deloitte's networks or systems. Notifies leaders of potential or existing threats and assists in the development of risk mitigating strategies.
- Assist in the development and implementation of security policies and procedures.
- Assist with project delivery and operations of our data classification and enterprise rights management technology across US Member Firm.
- Provide technical support to end users in troubleshooting issues related to CASB, Data Classification Technology, Encryption Key Management, PKI Certificates etc.
- Monitors security blogs, articles, and reports to remain up to date on the latest security risks, threats, and technology trends to incorporate information into processes, procedures, and communication activities.
- Assist building communication channels with Deloitte functional service line teams gathering information how to support their needs and provide enhanced data protection services.
- Assist with the development, deployment and support of Data Protection solutions.
- Assists with development and communication of information protection guidelines and requirements.
- Provides project support for security functions. This includes assisting with security design and preparing security documentation for internal process as well as internal/external audits and assessments.
Information Technology Services (ITS) helps power Deloitte's success. ITS drives Deloitte, which serves many of the world's largest, most respected organizations. We develop and deploy cutting-edge internal and go-to-market solutions that help Deloitte operate effectively and lead in the market. Our reputation is built on a tradition of delivering with excellence.
The ~2,500 professionals in ITS deliver services including:
- Incident Response and Architecture
- Security, risk & compliance
- Technology support
- Relationship management
Cyber Security vigilantly protects Deloitte and client data. The team leads a strategic cyber risk program that adapts to a rapidly changing threat landscape, changes in business strategies, risks, and vulnerabilities. Using situational awareness, threat intelligence, and building a security culture across the organization, the team helps to protect the Deloitte brand.
Areas of focus include:
- Cyber design
- Risk & Compliance
- Technology Risk Management
- Identity & Access Management
- Data Protection
- Incident Response and Architecture
- 4+ years in experience in Cyber Security related field.
- May vary by specialization but may include understanding of project management, application security concepts, data protection, and mobility security integration.
- Additionally, should possess experience in the following:
- Data encryption services and technologies
- Data loss prevention services and technologies
- Data classification and rights management services and technologies
- Certificate management services and technologies
- Cloud Access Security Broker services and technologies
- Technology evaluation methodologies
- Technology research
- Microsoft Office skills
- Industry security frameworks
- Operational experience with various commonly used operating systems and services
- Network communication architecture
- Communication and technical writing skills
BA/BS degree in computer science preferred or 4 years of relevant experience may substitute equivalent experience for college degree.
ISC2, CISA, GIAC, or comparable information security certifications preferred