DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology and tools that accurately authenticate the quality ofdigital media and drive ad performance for the world's largest brands. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune500 companies gain the most from their media spend by delivering best in class solutions across thedigital ecosystem that help build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
DV is seeking a data slayer, a one in a thousand DBA that loves to ask questions and be on the cutting edge of Big Data technology. The team is responsible for all technical data aspects of the company’s products. The company’s system is comprised of an extremely scalable, highly-available and rapidly-developing architecture, and includes big-data stores of all types – relational, massively-parallel-processing, and NoSQL. This individual will join a small yet highly capable and motivated team in order to maintain the system’s databases, and develop, integrate and deploy complex new modules – quickly and at scale.
What you will do:
- Lead data team in one of two development centers.
- Develop and maintain Big Data system (Hadoop, Kafka, Hive, Spark)
- Maintain the system’s databases (Vertica, SQL Server, MongoDB)
- Develop, integrate and deploy complex new modules (TSQL, Python, Splunk)
- Design and support Databaseinfrastructure, with consideration for performance, availability, and specific application requirements.
- Work closely with other departments on the implementation and deployment of new initiatives
What you have done/Who you are:
- 3+ years of database development and/or administration.
- 3+ Experience with HadoopBig Data echo system.
- Software development experience is preferred
- Fast learner, creative thinker, problem solver. Must love BIG data!
- Accountable, dedicated and willing to be on-call as needed
- AdTech experience is a plus!
- BS in Computer Science or other technical degree.