But we are more than our leadership in data and technology; our people are at the center of everything we do. Inspired employees are the secret to our success, and we pride ourselves on the opportunities we offer to learn, grow, and thrive. Our Culture of Curiosity is enabled by five foundational principles: openness – to build a more social, closely-knit community; comradery – which creates an environment of trust that promotes risk-taking; adventure – which leads to new experiences and exciting, unexpected ideas; purpose – which reminds us of why we come to work every day; and growth – which shows us the incredible potential of our career.
What you’ll be doing
- Execute analytical projects, at times leading analysis project from solution design and data integrity evaluation through solution documentation and implementation.
- Collaborate with internal and external clients to determine the appropriate analysis parameters and performance measures to be applied, as well as requirements for decision tool and strategy implementation and monitoring.
- Interpret results of analyses, identify trends and issues and recommend alternatives to support business objectives.
- Communicate with and deliver presentations to end users on analysis results.
- Produce implementation plans and participate in audits to support the implementation of statistical models and other decision tools.
- Support field sales force and marketing organization by providing analytical expertise.
- Support the development of new analytical and data products and services, and the enhancement of current processes and offerings.
What your background looks like
- Minimum of 2 years of statistical modeling / data analysis experience including data manipulation experience
- Advanced degree, preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science/Engineering, or Machine Learning
- Expert analytical skills to evaluate, understand and interpret data from both an internal and client perspective.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate ideas and analysis results effectively both verbally and in writing to both a technical and non-technical audience.
- Excellent communication, organization, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience with analytical tools and programming languages such as Python, R, SAS. Working knowledge of SQL/HQL, Java, UNIX scripting, and Excel VB.
- Experience in programming in parallel and distributed computing for Big Data such as MapReduce, Spark, Hadoop, Yarn.
- Financial services industry experience preferred