The Global Business Identity Data organization has global accountability for our approach and strategy for Master Data Management of Business Identity data. These are critical data elements in the Business Identity domain.
As a Senior Data Manager, you will understand the global landscape of available data for Address and Location Data. You will deliver a roadmap that addresses the needs and requirements of Dun & Bradstreet clients for Address and Location Data. You will capture and monitor critical insights on all data D&B process for Address and Location Data and also develop data quality tolerances and directives for how D&B process Address and Location Data.
You will be responsible for:
- The approach, best practice, strategy and thought leadership around how we implement Master Data Management. You will use smart decisioning to determine the best Business Identity data for our clients.
- Capturing our Client’s data demand and needs from the strategic business units. You will identify the data road map required to meet these needs for input into business cases.
- Understanding the global landscape for Address and Location Data and identifying new data sources and opportunities for Address and Location Data.
- Capturing critical insights on all the global sources that D&B ingest for Address and Location Data. This includes key characteristics like volumes, cost and usage.
- Understanding how Address and Location Data is processed globally and in partnership with the business units setting data quality tolerance standards. Working with the DQI team to monitor and the data supply chain teams to meet these standards.
- Production of Address and Location Data directives and guidelines and supporting ongoing compliance activities.
As the ideal candidate, you are passionate and curious about data. You have excellent interpersonal skills that allow you to effectively interact with other functions, partners, outsourcers and Clients and will drive Client confidence.
- A degree
- 10+ years of relevant business experience including experience in data management (data automation, data quality, data governance, data stewardship)
- Robust data knowledge – Ideally around D&B data and Location data sets.
- Experience with a range of data analysis tools and languages to query and analyze datasets (ie. SQL, Regex, Python, Looker, Athena, Hive, PowerBI, Snowflake, Databricks).
- Experience with Master Data Management including design and delivery of MDM practices and tools.
- Knowledgeable about driving results and leading and implementing complex, technical, cross-functional projects.
- Commercial, Legal and Regulatory knowledge and expertise with respect to data acquisition and usage.